You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting on the 26th March 2019 at 7.30 pm at Cranage Hall Hotel, Byley Lane, Cranage CW4 8EW.
Declaration of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest
Part 1- Public and Press Present
The Chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow questions from members of the public to last no longer than 10 minutes at the start of the meeting and the same at the end. After questions the Chairman will reconvene / conclude the Parish Council meeting.
To approve any apologies for absence
2. Unregistered Land behind Deans Cottages
4. Annual Parish Meeting
5. Bowling Club lightening
6. Footpaths and Trees Report
8. Planning Applications
To discuss the following planning applications and any circulated after the agenda publication;
No applications submitted
Oak Tree Lane – Cllr AK
9. Internal auditor
· To appoint the internal auditor for 2018/19
To note the balance of account – Leek United £30,488.46 + Natwest £31,549.16 = £62,037.62.
· £1,228.80 HSF Recycling Ltd
· £4,443.02 Mrs J Mason (Jan to March)
· £1,239.94 HMRC
· £84.00 Neil Hopley Contractors Ltd
· £120.00 RAG refund
11. Cheshire East
To resolve to suspend standing orders to receive a report from any Ward Members present.
12. Chairman’s and members report
· Memorial bench– Cllr R Hurst.
· Town & Parish Conference – 7th March – the Chairman to update
· Litter collection 14th April 2019
13. Clerks Report
· Computer costs
· SLCC Course -Positive Relationships £145.00
To note the next meeting
· 23rd April 2019 – Annual Parish Meeting