You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting on the 25th February 2020 at 7.30 pm at Cranage Hall Hotel, Byley Lane, Cranage CW4 8EW.
Declaration of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest
Part 1- Public and Press Present
The Chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow questions from members of the public to last no longer than 10 minutes at the start of the meeting and the same at the end. After questions the Chairman will reconvene / conclude the Parish Council meeting.
To approve any apologies for absence
2. Cllr Vacancy
3. Business Plan 2020/24
4. Budget 2019/20
5. Annual Parish Meeting
6. Capital Projects 2019/20
To note the letter to the Chairman
9. Footpaths and Trees Report
10. Planning Applications
To discuss the following planning applications and any circulated after the agenda publication.
11. Safety Checks on play areas and Adult fitness
· To note ROSPA safety check and to report on PENTAGON actions
To note the balance of account – Leek United £30,721.75 + Natwest £37,89.64 = £68,611.39.
· £4,091.00 Leander Architectural
· £40.00 ICO
· £24.00 Crewe Colour Printers
· £160.00 De Vere Hotel
To note payment for the fitting of signs to be approved.
To agree a donation to Dane Radio considering the accounts
Lloyds Banking Shares the Clerk to discuss.
13. Internal Auditor 2019/20
· To approve the Internal auditor for 2019/20
14. Clerks Pension
· To note the Clerk has opted out of the Pension scheme with NEST
· To note TCS management carried out the works
15. Cheshire East
To resolve to suspend standing orders to receive a report from any Ward Members present.
16. Chairman’s and members report
· Cranage Bowling Club – Cllr RH to report
· Litter collection 5th April 2020
17. Clerks Report
· To note PAT testing
· Notice board
· Cllr DB – ROI
· To note PCSO meeting on 27th January 2020.
That under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, the public and representatives of the press and broadcast media be excluded from the meeting during the consideration of the following items of business as publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted
· The Chairman to discuss a planning proposal within the Parish of Cranage.
· To discuss the clerks appraisal
To note the next meeting
· 24th March 2020