You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting @ 7.30pm on the 23rd June 2020 at
Zoom.us using meeting ID 3010309896
Password – 3QnHA5
Declaration of Interest
Members are encouraged to declare pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests as soon as they become aware in the meeting.
Part 1- Public and Press Present
The Chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow questions from members of the public to last no longer than 10 minutes at the start of the meeting and the same at the end. After questions the Chairman will reconvene / conclude the Parish Council meeting.
To approve any apologies for absence
2. Co option of Parish Councillor
3. Play Area on Needham estate
4. Monies held over in 2019/20
· Members to consider the carry over figure in 2019/20 and points raised.
· To consider the circulated documents on Precept budgeting.
5. Football Pitch
· Cllr RJH and the Clerk to report on the site visit with the football manger and J Ashbrook Ltd
· Quote to be discussed.
6. Planning Applications
To discuss the following planning applications and any circulated after the agenda publication.
8. Footpaths and Trees Report
To resolve to accept the report from the Footpath Officer and the Clerk to report on last months.
i) i) No gate to the entrance of the pitch closest to the A50 – threat of travellers
ii) ii) Management of scrub area by the Village Hall
Footpath Claim – Carver Ave/Byley Lane/Crescent Avenue Ref FPS/R0660/14A/2 – update from the Clerk.
9. Cheshire East
Road surface over the M6 on the bridge
To note the balance of account – Leek United £30,721.75 + Natwest £36,714.99 = £67,436.74.
· £240.00 HSF Recycling Ltd
· £373.32 CHALC Affiliation fee
· Clerks salary April to June (amount not finalised at publication of the agenda)
11. Chairman’s and members report
12. Clerks Report
Clerks salary review
To note the next meeting
· 28th July 2020