You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting on the 22nd October 2019 at 7.30pm
Declaration of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest
Part 1- Public and Press Present
The Chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow questions from members of the public to last no longer than 10 minutes at the start of the meeting and the same at the end. After questions the Chairman will reconvene / conclude the Parish Council meeting.
To approve any apologies for absence
2. Capital Projects 2019/20
3. Business Plan
5. Footpaths and Trees Report
6. VE Day – commemorations
7. Planning Applications
To discuss the following planning applications and any circulated after the agenda publication;
8. Financial Regulations
· To adopt circulated policy.
· To resolve reinstructing JDH Services for the next 12 months.
To note the balance of account – Leek United £30,488.46 + Natwest £45,956.16 = £76,444.62
· £591.46 Crewe Colour Printers
· £4,667.76 Ms J Mason
· £1,361.72 HMRC
· £1.53 Lloyds Banking Group
· £233.29 Leek United interest
· £1,707.02 SPC
· £1,564.41 NBACM PC
11. Cheshire East
To resolve to suspend standing orders to receive a report from any Ward Members present.
12. Chairman’s and members report
· Bulb Planting on Needham estate – update from the Clerk.
· Cllr RJH – Chairmanship Course on 6th November 2019
· Cranage Bowling Club – Cllr RH to report
· Litter collection – Cllr RH to report.
· Stopwatch Clock - on small play area
13. Clerks Report
· To report on the SLCC training / conference date 9.10.19
To note the next meeting
· 19th November 2019