You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting on the 18th June 2019 at 7.30 pm at Cranage Hall Hotel, Byley Lane, Cranage CW4 8EW.
Declaration of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest
Part 1- Public and Press Present
The Chairman will adjourn the meeting to allow questions from members of the public to last no longer than 10 minutes at the start of the meeting and the same at the end. After questions the Chairman will reconvene / conclude the Parish Council meeting.
To approve any apologies for absence
2. Vice Chairman appointment
3. Parish Councillor Vacancy
4. Cranage Football Pitches
5. Improvement to children’s small play area on Needham estate
6. Cranage Business Plan
7. Grant Fund – Community Clean-up fund
8. Training 2019
10. Footpaths and Trees Report
11. Planning Applications
To discuss the following planning applications and any circulated after the agenda publication;
18/5051C Land at rear of Cotton Farm, Middlewich Road, Holmes Chapel CW4 7ET – to acknowledge the approval and approve actions of the Parish Council.
12. Communication to the Press
· Clerk to discuss
To note the balance of account – Leek United £30,488.46 + Natwest £42,222.43 = £72,710.89
· £649.85 Memorial Benches UK
· £250.00 Cranage Village Hall donation
· £350.00 Ms S Amies
· £324.00 TCS Management
· To approve a donation to Byley Church
Signatures on Natwest Bank Account – to approve the three signatures.
14. Clerks Pension
· Clerk to feedback advise from TCS Management - Full council to approve actions
15. Cheshire East
To resolve to suspend standing orders to receive a report from any Ward Members present.
16. Chairman’s and members report
· Memorial bench– Cllr R Hurst.
17. Clerks Report
· Training 2019
· Black Book – to discuss portrait of the queen.
· To approve the Clerks salary for 2019/20
· Cllr R Hurst to discuss
To note the next meeting
· 30th July 2019